ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN SINGLES MIXER

This blog gave the details leading up to the January 2007 "Rocky Mountain Christian Singles Mixer" in Colorado Springs. We may do another one, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we occasionally post information, rants, questions and answers, experiences and other musings, so keep reading!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tomorrow is the BIG Night!!!

After countless hours of prayer, networking and advertising, we are excited to say that we are FULL!!!! It is going to be an incredible evening with some of the most incredible people in Colorado Springs...and beyond.

Check back next week for pictures, updates and stories!!! If you missed out on this opporunity, keep checking for information regarding future events. Also, be sure to email us about getting on an email list.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! Please be in prayer for those attending and those running the event.

May God Be Glorified!!

The Rocky Mountain Christian Singles Mixer Committee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that as last night approached I was not entirely looking forward to THE BIG EVENT, at least not at first. Attending this function was an exercise in stretching for me. I rapidly got comfortable with the idea, knowing that we wre all there for the same reason. I was most impressed with the amount of planning that the committee put into organizing the event. This was no slap it together in a hurry deal, it was extremely well thought out. My compliments to the committee for making this a relaxing event.

The hardest part for me was mixing afterwards. I am very much a wallflower type of guy, and it took a little bit of encouragement to get me to actually go talk to some of the women afterward just because it takes me some time before I warm up to new people. I was talking with one of my male friends when one of the married ladies came up to us and said we really need to break up our "Batman and Robin" routine and go mix around. That comment is what made me stretch just a little bit further and actually go talk to a few of the women.

Knowing what I know now about the event I don't know why I was so hesitant or why I waited so long to register for the event, but I am glad I attended. Now we shall see what happens . . .

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home