ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN SINGLES MIXER

This blog gave the details leading up to the January 2007 "Rocky Mountain Christian Singles Mixer" in Colorado Springs. We may do another one, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we occasionally post information, rants, questions and answers, experiences and other musings, so keep reading!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chemistry

I am going to assume that even if you, personally, have never been on an online dating site, you have friends that are on or have tried it at least once. Perhaps you'll even agree with me that a huge hitch with those matchmaking sites is the important element of mutual chemistry. Be honest...the mysterious blend of spiritual and physical attraction between two people will make or break the relationship.

We think that the Rocky Mountain Christian Singles Mixer will be the way to meet and interact with other incredible and intentional Christians in real-time and face-to-face. It's the ultimate in social networking and because chemistry develops uniquely between two people, we are all on equal footing.

If this is your first time checking out the blog, read through the posts and be sure to fill out the mixer application

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am kinda nervous and reluctant to do so...
I had visited such a site once. And I did get a response - I freaked at the response and never answered the guy.
You know how sometimes sites can be sketchy...I dont know, I am kinda nervous about it. I mean, if we REALLy trust God. Then He can bring that person around, right?
That is a genuine question. I am not trying to downplay the site. But I am honestly very nervous about it.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home